Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She's Back!

      If you've read some of my blog posts you'll know that my Best Friends have brought me from Slovakia to America to live.  I've been here in Mt. Lebanon (Pittsburgh) now for almost two months and I'm adjusting just fine, thank you very much.  The one negative has been that one of my Best Friends had to return to Slovakia soon after she brought me to America to finish her work.

      Well, SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!

      She is now permanently reassigned to the United States and she will be staying with us full time from now on.  I am HAPPY!

      I will editorialize, however, by mentioning that immediately after her return from Kosice (like the very next day) she bought herself a brand new, and very snazzy, black car.  I've checked it out in the garage and I approve.  But....

      She hasn't taken me for a ride and its been almost two weeks!  What's the story?

      I can ride in the Jeep (our other car).  My other Best Friend and I go everywhere in the Jeep.  By the way, he took me to a place named "Camp Bow Wow" earlier today for an interview.  It seems that I passed the interview (which involved pleasing a twenty-something female and putting up with a whole herd of other dogs) and I received some type of certificate that lets me go back anytime I (my Best Friends) want.  Hmmmmm.

      I just said, "herd of dogs."  That's not right.  Its called a "pack" I think in English.  Personally, whatever it's called, it's over-rated.  A bunch of slobbering, barking, sniffing, farting, panting, hairballs.  I like it just me and my Best Friends.

      But the BIG NEWS is...    SHE's BACK!!!!!   And soon she'll take me for a ride in the new black car.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment