Friday, April 22, 2011

More from the Montour Trail

      Running has now become an every-other-day thing and yesterday it was back to the Montour Trail for 5.5 miles.  We started a bit before this milepost at about mile 30.4.


      Fairly early in the run we stopped so I could get my picture taken with a pretty waterfall.  Both the waterfall and I look much better than this in real life.


      This picture shows that great trail surface.  It feels soooo good to my feet.  We had been running for about 2 miles at this point so I look a little bit tired.  The photographer definitely looked worse than me.


      We ran across this bridge both going out and coming back along with two other bridges.
We took all the pictures on the way out so that we could run back without stopping.


      I'm a dog, and I do love to run!


      Running through the old railroad tunnel was a bit spooky.  Dark and cold.


      This was the last milemarker that we saw before turning around at about mile 27.25.


      Some cool water and grass to nibble is great along the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment